There are many opportunities to bring climbing to communities with The Gravity Vault. Each of our facilites requires management, instructors, route setters, team coaches and more! See what positions are currently open.
NY / Melville
The majority of the staff in our facility are instructors. We look for individuals with a work hard/play hard attitude who want to work in an exciting, dynamic, customer facing role.
Job responsibilities include:
- Belaying for Programs
- Coordinating Birthday Parties
- Working at the Front Desk
- Customer Service
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Good attitude
- Flexible availability; weekend availability is required
- Strong communication skills
The Route Setters are some of the most important contributors at The Gravity Vault. Route Setters are responsible for all of the climbing routes and problems in our facilities. We look for creative individuals who love climbing and are experienced setters.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Setting Routes and Problems
- Set up and cleanup of Setting Safety Zones
- Fore Running your Routes/Problems
- Engaging with Members and Customers to solicit feedback on your sets
- Ability to Climb a 5.13+ and V8+
- Prior Experience Route Setting
- Ability to set creative Routes
- Competition Setting experience a strong plus