Upper Saddle River, NJ
To our valued community:
Thank you to everyone for helping us create the safest environment possible for our climbing community!
Please visit our Covid-19 page link in the main header for our overall Gravity Vault policies, prior to visiting.
Remember, if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we request that you do not enter our facility until after 72 hours of experiencing your last symptoms. A list of COVID-19 symptoms can be found here:
Reservations are required to visit The Gravity Vault Upper Saddle River at this time.
Members and Day Passers can book a time slot on Vertical Life
You can see available times here:
Vertical Life - Upper Saddle River or by downloading the Vertical Life app on your mobile device.
First Time Climbers / Private Sessions or Events:
Call us at 201.934.7625 for availability!
If you have not climbed at a Gravity Vault before, please remember to fill out a waiver prior to your arrival. We will not have physical copies onsite.
You can find our Waivers below!
At a Glance
- Lead Arch
- Extensive Bouldering
- Keyhole Arch
- Ben Moon Training System
- Retail Shop
Give the gift of climbing!
You can purchase online and they can enjoy in the gym!
WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH MY MEMBERSHIP OR PUNCH PASS?
- All subscriptions will become active on 7/2.
- Not quite ready to come back? We get it. Fill out this form and we'll freeze your subscription for July, no questions asked. Forms must be submitted prior to July 18th.
- Paid in full subscribers will automatically get an extension equal to the number of days we were closed.
- Those who pay on a monthly basis will see a prorated payment during the third week of July. This will be for the climbable days in July, but will include a credit for the days we were closed in March. Normal billing will resume on August 1.
- Questions? Give us a call or shoot us an email!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
Members, Punch Pass holders, & Day Passers - We're Back!
As excited as we are to get every person in the community climbing, we need to phase in our different program offerings. To start, reservations are required and are only available for self-supervised climbers. This means that members and punch pass holders can check in, and day passes can be purchased.
Climbing Team members can reserve time just like other members. Practices will be starting in a modified format shortly.
Reservations can be made by clicking the image above, or through the Vertical Life app.