To our valued community:
Thank you to everyone for being patient with us as we navigate our path to reopening! You will find below the changes and guidelines that we would like to make you aware of before coming to the facility.
To start, please visit the "Covid-19" page link in the main header for some new overall Gravity Vault policies.
Here in Melville, please remember that if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we request that you do not enter our facility until 72 hours have passed since you last experienced symptoms. A list of COVID-19 symptoms can be found here:
If you have not climbed at a Gravity Vault before, please remember to fill out a waiver prior to your arrival. We will not have physical copies onsite.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED for anyone in the building.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED as we start the reopening process. Reservations are available to Members, Punch Pass holders, and Day Pass purchasers only. All staff-led programs are currently postponed. Climbing Team members can make reservations and practices will be starting in a modified format shortly.
Climbing time slots are two hours long. Please only book one time slot per day. If at the end of your scheduled climbing session, the next session has an open spot, you are then welcome to register for the next time slot. You must however check out and check back in at the front desk for the next climbing time. We want all of our climbers to be able to come back to climb with our adapted system.
RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE HERE:
SIGNS will be posted at our entrances and our front desks to display current policies (which could change over time).
SOCIAL DISTANCING on the climbing floor means keeping 1 rope station empty between climbing parties and 1 person in each bouldering section. Climbers are expected to maintain good social distancing and in general remain 6 feet apart at all times. Exceptions are made for those climbing with others from their household.
CLEANING PROCEDURES have been updated to reflect the COVID-19 pandemic and include additional rounds throughout the day.
LOCKER ROOMS will still be accessible, but the showers will be closed until further notice.
HAND SANITZERS will be placed throughout the gym. Folks are asked to thoroughly wash hands before and after climbing and hand sanitize before starting a climb and after finishing one.
LIQUID CHALK is currently allowed and is highly encouraged.
We understand there will be members of the community who feel these precautions are too restrictive. We also understand that there will be others who feel these precautions don't go far enough. As climbers we must always err on the side of safety, while understanding that risk can never be eliminated from the sport we love. We are working hard to reopen and operate in a responsible manner and ask for your help and understanding to keep our community safe and healthy.
With that, we are always open to your voices and feedback. Thank you again for your continued support! We are so excited to get you back climbing!
At a Glance
- Memberships, Day Rates, Adult & Kids' Classes, Youth Climbing Teams, Birthdays, Corporate Events and much more!!
- More than 20,000sqft Of Unique Fitness And Recreation Space
- Over 100 Top Rope Climbing Stations
- Multiple Lead Climbing Stations Including A Dedicated Lead Arch
- Two Separate Extensive Bouldering Areas
- 10m Speed Wall
- Campus & Fingerboard Training System
- LED Moonboard
- Mezzanine With Walls For Classes And Group Events
- A Spire With 360˚ Of Climbing
- Crack Climbing
- Multiple Auto-Belays
- Weights / Cardio Training Room
- Yoga / Meditation Room
- Upper and Lower Party Rooms
- Conference Room Availability
- Locker Rooms With Showers
- Lounge & WiFi
Give the gift of climbing!
Click here to purchase a gift card online!
WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH MY MEMBERSHIP OR PUNCH PASS?
- All subscriptions will become active on 7/6.
- Not quite ready to come back? We get it. Fill out this form and we'll freeze your subscription for July, no questions asked. Forms must be submitted by end of day on July 19th.
- Paid in full subscribers will automatically get an extension equal to the number of days we were closed.
- Those who pay on a monthly basis will see a prorated payment during the third week of July. This will be for the climbable days in July, but will include a credit for the days we were closed in March. Normal billing will resume on August 1.
- Questions? Give us a call or shoot us an email!
Click here to make your reservation
Members, Punch Pass holders, & Day Passers - We're Back!
As excited as we are to get every person in the community climbing, we need to phase in our different program offerings. To start, reservations are required and are only available for self-supervised climbers. This means that members and punch pass holders can check in, and day passes can be purchased.
Climbing Team members can reserve time just like other members. Practices will be starting in a modified format shortly.
Reservations can be made by clicking the link above, or through the Vertical Life app.