Reservations are required for all climbers. Please see below and follow the directions that apply to you.
* For new climbers, families with children, climbers with little experience or climbers who DO NOT know how to belay or know what belaying is, call us at (516) 777-9255 to book a time to work with an instructor
* For members and experienced climbers (climbers 14 years and over who plan to boulder or know how to tie a figure eight follow-through knot and properly use a GriGri) who do not need a staff instructor, online reservations are required. Follow this link to book your time slot:
If you are uncertain whether an online or phone reservation is best for you, please call us at (516) 777-9255 and we would be happy to provide recommendations!
Your safety is important to us! Here are our COVID specific protocols:
Our maximum occupancy has been reduced and we are monitoring check-in and check-out times to enable accurate contact tracing
Our facility is cleaned frequently with additional disinfecting of high touchpoint areas throughout each day
Masks are required at all times for anyone in the building
Social distancing is in effect whilst climbing. Climbers are required to keep 1 empty rope station between them and other parties and only 1 person is allowed to climb in each bouldering section. Climbers who are not from the same household are asked to maintain 6 feet of distance from other climbers.
Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the gym. You must wash or sanitize your hands before and after climbing and we encourage frequent use whilst climbing.
Our locker rooms are open, but the showers are closed until further notice
Liquid chalk is currently allowed and is highly encouraged
At a Glance
- Memberships, Day Rates, Adult & Kids' Classes, Youth Climbing Teams, Birthdays, Corporate Events and much more!!
- More than 20,000sqft Of Unique Fitness And Recreation Space
- Over 100 Top Rope Climbing Stations
- Multiple Lead Climbing Stations Including A Dedicated Lead Arch
- Two Separate Extensive Bouldering Areas
- 10m Speed Wall
- Campus & Fingerboard Training System
- LED Moonboard
- Mezzanine With Walls For Classes And Group Events
- A Spire With 360˚ Of Climbing
- Crack Climbing
- Multiple Auto-Belays
- Weights / Cardio Training Room
- Yoga / Meditation Room
- Upper and Lower Party Rooms
- Conference Room Availability
- Locker Rooms With Showers
Give the gift of climbing!
Click the link above to purchase a gift card online!
INSTRUCTOR-LED CLIMBING SESSIONS & PROGRAMS NOW AVAILABLE
One-hour Staff Belays and Group Programs
- Please call us at 516-777-9255 if you want to reserve an instructor-led program. A Vertical Life reservation does not book an instructor!
- One hour staff-led climbing sessions are available for groups of up to 4 people
- We also offer 1.5 hour staff-led climbing sessions for groups of 5 or more
SELF SUFFICIENT CLIMBERS - CLICK HERE TO MAKE A RESERVATION
Members, Punch Pass holders, & Day Passers
Reservations are required for self-supervised climbers so that we can accurately monitor our occupancy.
If you need the assistance of an instructor to climb, you must call us at 516-777-9255 to make a reservation.
Members (including Climbing Team Members), Punch Pass holders and Day Pass purchasers should make a reservation by clicking the link above or through the Vertical Life app. Reservations should also be made for spectators as they are contributing to the occupancy within the facility.