To Our Valued Community:
Thank you to everyone for helping us create the safest environment possible for our climbing community!
Please visit our Covid-19 page link in the main header for our overall Gravity Vault policies, prior to visiting.
Remember, if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we request that you do not enter our facility until after 72 hours of experiencing your last symptoms. A list of COVID-19 symptoms can be found here:
Reservations are required to visit at this time.
Members and Day Passers can book a time slot on Vertical Life.
You can see available times above or by downloading the Vertical Life app on your mobile device.
First Time Climbers / Private Sessions or Events:
Call us at 201.740.1423 for availability!
If you have not climbed at a Gravity Vault before, please remember to fill out a waiver prior to your arrival. We will not have physical copies onsite.
You can find our Waivers below!
At a Glance
- 25,000 square feet of climbing over two levels
- 40’+ Top Rope & Lead Walls
- 10m Speed Wall
- 3 Dedicated Boulders Over Two Levels
- LED Moonboard, Cardio, & Strength Training Area
- Full Service Retail Shop
- Lounges & Work Space Areas with WiFi
CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
All Climbers - We're Back!
As excited as we are to get every person in the community climbing, we need to phase in our different program offerings. To start, reservations are required and are only available for self-supervised climbers. This means that members and punch pass holders can check in, and day passes can be purchased.
Climbing Team members can reserve time just like other members. Practices will be starting in a modified format shortly.
Reservations can be made by clicking the image above, or through the Vertical Life app.
MEMBERSHIPS, DAY PASSES & STAFF LED PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
Memberships & Day Passes
- All membership options are currently available for purchase
- Day pass & punch pass users are welcome as well
- For members, day passers, and non-climbing guests - please make a reservation for time in the gym through Vertical Life
Staff Led Programs
- 1 hour private climbing sessions - Staff Belays - can be reserved over the phone
- Weekly kids class & our brand new Climbing Pods are available for enrollment
- Adult classes such as top rope & lead climbing certification classes are now live as well
Full pricing & options are listed under the "Pricing" tab. Please call or email with any questions!
Give the gift of climbing!
You can purchase online and they can enjoy in the gyms!