There are many opportunities to bring climbing to communities with The Gravity Vault. Each of our facilites requires management, instructors, route setters, team coaches and more! See what positions are currently open.
NJ / Upper Saddle River
Instructors will lead groups both verbally and physically through varying styles and levels of yoga classes. In addition to administrative work required for class, sourcing and or organizing equipment, offering training adjustments and recommendations may be required.
Job responsibilities include:
- Teaching safe, effective exercises to a variety of student demographics
- Leading classes according to the schedule provided
- Maintaining the yoga room and equipment
- Passionate about yoga and general fitness
- Extensive climbing experience is not required, but tailoring classes for the climbing needs of students may be required
- RYT-200, NCCA Yoga Certification or comparable certification
- Liability insurance policy
- First Aid, CPR/AED certicifation
- At least 1-2 years of expereince leading yoga classes
- Maintain a positive and energetic personal attitude and class in line with gym policies