There are many opportunities to bring climbing to communities with The Gravity Vault. Each of our facilites requires management, instructors, route setters, team coaches and more! See what positions are currently open.
NJ / Upper Saddle River
The Gravity Vault management team is growing! We're looking for an outgoing and energetic individual with a strong work ethic to join our team as an Assistant Manager. As an integral part of the managemet team, the Assistant manager will work closedly with the Manager to ensure that the gym is clean, runs smoothly, and goals are being met. They must also help create a positive and inclusive climbing environment for climbers of all experience levels, and have fun while doing it.
Basic job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers in person, over the phone, and via email correspondence.
- Become an expert on all programs and option to climb with The Gavity Vault.
- Enusre company and brandwide standards are met, and that all employees are updated and comply with The Gravity Vault's policies and procedures on programming, cleanliness, and safety.
- Help plan, execute, and work location and brandwide events including but not limited to climbing competitions and member nights.
- Coordinate staffing for events, classes, and instructor led climbing options.
- Help train and manage all Shift Leader, Belayer, and Front Desk Employees.
- Management experience in a climbing gym, fitness facility, or reatil setting
- Ability to take initiative and make confident decisions on the fly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work idependently and as part of a team
- Indoor / outdoor climbing experience is a plus
- CPR and CWI certification is a plus
- All canidates must be willing to make the customer experience a priority and enage with climbers to keep them excited for climbing at The Gravity Vault!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full Time Salary Based on Experience
- Health Benefits (Location dependant)
- Paid time off
- Access to pro-deals through our outdoor industry partners
- Employee Membership
Use the link below to apply!